This unparalleled patented treatment is the first and only rejuvenating serum to combine the benefits of the proprietary growth factor blend, TNS Recovery Complex®, with potent antioxidants, peptides and other innovative ingredients to restore youthful looking skin.
WHAT SKIN TYPE IS THIS PRODUCT BEST FOR?
TNS Essential Serum® is appropriate for all skin types.
WHEN SHOULD I USE THIS PRODUCT IN MY DAILY SKIN CARE ROUTINE?
TNS Essential Serum should be applied after cleansing and toning the skin and prior to applying any other products, including sunscreens. Note: TNS Recovery Complex is in one chamber of the TNS Essential Serum pump, you do not need to incorporate TNS Recovery Complex in your daily routine.
HOW TO APPLY?
Before the first application lightly tap the top of the pump several times in the palm of your hand. Remove the cap and press on the very center of the pump to dispense both of the products onto the back of your hand and blend them together before applying.
WHERE TO APPLY?
Apply to your face, neck and décolleté.
HOW LONG TO USE?
You should use TNS Essential Serum as long as you wish to improve the overall condition of your skin. Our clinical studies show that initial results occur in 30 days with best results occurring in 90 days. For best results, you should use twice daily and incorporate as part of your daily skin care routine.
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
TNS Essential Serum offers an unprecedented combination of the renowned growth factor formula, TNS Recovery Complex in one chamber and APS Corrective Complex® in the other.
|Skin Type||Aging Skin, Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Hyperpigmented & Sun-Damaged Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin|
Prior to use, invert and tap the top of container several times in palm of hand.
Press on the center of the pump and apply a single pump onto the back of your hand, blend together and apply to the face, neck and decollete morning and night after cleansing and toning. As with any skin care product, avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Chamber 1: TNS Recovery Complex
Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (TNS®) — A physiologically balanced, naturally secreted and stabilized growth factor blend that helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and overall skin tone and texture.
Chamber 2: APS Corrective Complex
Peptides help support the foundation of skin:
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide 5
- Hydrolyzed Silk (Sericin)
- Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline
Antioxidants that fight free radical damage due to environmental aggressors:
- Ergothioneine (EGT) — A super-antioxidant with free radical scavenging properties.
- Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10) — An antioxidant that helps to counteract free radical damage and works synergistically with vitamin E.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract — A natural antioxidant rich in polyphenols, specifically EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate), which has photo-protective effects.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate — A stable form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), a proven antioxidant.
- Tocopheryl Acetate — A form of vitamin E considered one of the most important antioxidants and free-radical scavengers.
- Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract — A natural antioxidant rich in polyphenols.
- Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate Lysate — A bio-optimized yeast extract that helps protect against the detrimental effect of ozone, which has an ability to deplete antioxidants in the skin.
- Alpha-Arbutin — Visibly brightens the skin.
- Hyaluronic Filling Spheres — Dehydrated filling spheres containing hyaluronic acid help trap water in the superficial layers of the skin like a sponge resulting in immediate visible improvement of the skin.
Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Unsaponifiables, Alpha-Arbutin, Isoceteth-20, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Ergothioneine, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Phospholipids, Ubiquinone, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aminobutyric Acid, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Tocotrienols, Squalene, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-10, Steareth-20, Butylene Glycol, Maltodextrin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben, Parfum/Fragrance, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Isoeugenol.